Third Nature specializes in analytics strategy and architecture, from basic BI to advanced analytics and big data platforms. We offer consulting to business that use this technology and to vendors.
Consulting for Businesses and IT Organizations
Third Nature focuses on strategy and architecture for companies seeking to deploy new analytics and data technology. We offer the following services:
- Help companies define the strategy for and plan new analytics organizations and projects, and manage the transition.
- Evaluate and select new enterprise technologies and tools, from basic analytics to big data platforms.
- Help IT management plan and design flexible infrastructure to support analytics, data visualization and BI, and integration projects.
- Assess, plan and design information delivery projects, from simple reporting solutions to complex analytic products.
- Work with business and IT to architect and plan large-scale system migrations and consolidations.
Consulting for Technology Vendors
For software and service vendors, Third Nature offers the following services:
- Help product marketing with technical marketing. This work includes writing white papers, doing technology research, assessing marketing messages, conducting seminars and presenting at user conferences or via webcasts.
- Assist training and product managers with the development of user-focused and task-centered training materials for both technical and business end-users.
- Help define and execute developer and user outreach programs.
- Assist vendors with product design, which can involve assessing product usability, feature assessment and comparative evaluations.